Looking for a casual, cool and effortless hairstyle? Or are you trying for a glammed up, high fashion hair look? Or maybe you haven’t washed your hair in a few days…
Well lucky for you the top knot is an on trend and super cute hairstyle that works with any outfit or occasion.
This sidewalk to runway look can tie together any outfit. With just a few casual, mismatched fly-aways, it easily goes with your cool I-don’t-care look for your last minute shopping trip. But if you’re looking for a high fashion top knot, just smooth it down to get that slick look and strap on your heels.
But let’s be real, most of us are going down the top knot path because we want to look like “we haven’t really tried” the effortless, I just got out of bed look but still want to look HOT.
Top knots are hot on the streets as we see loads of celebs and fashionistas sporting this hairstyle….
Here are some of our fav’s rocking their top knots.
1. Bella Hadid's cute and sultry top knot look
2. It's the perfect style for all the mumma's out there - quick and easy! U got this Chrissy
3. The ultimate 'getting things done' casual style. Miley is rocking it!
4. Perfect for a day at the races. Giddy up! Kate Waterhouse shows us how.
5. Formal glam! Stunner Elyse Knowles rocked this look at the Logies this year.
6. Island hopping! Cara rocking a chunky top knot sailing Capri. #sorrynotsorry
7. Party time. Grab the girls and hit the town and look oh so glam! Anna knows how.
8. Work it gurlll. Yoga, gym or a walk with your bestie – a top knot is a winner!
9. High buns and getting stuff done! U got this Dorit Kemsley
So you’re probably thinking, how can I create one of these effortless top knot styles in my hair?
WELL look no further… the team at Scunci have developed a top knot bun maker to help you achieve the ultimate perky top knot in seconds.
Check out the step by step tutorial on how to get the look.
To top it all off (ha excuse the pun!) why not pimp your top knot with some of the latest Scunci hair accessories, here's some more inspo!